Server Colocation offers the flexibility of having your own servers stored at our safe and reliable data centre based in Palmerston North, New Zealand. It was built with reliability and redundancy in mind where our focus is on ‘mission critical’ uptime to ensure your data always gets through. Reduce the burden on your IT staff while saving on technology management costs, and best of all we don’t lock you into long term contracts.
Digital Cloud provides rack space, power, bandwidth and escorted access to the rack for any maintenance required as part of the colocation arrangement.
|Free Management Port||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Static IPv4 Address||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Private VLAN Support||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Term Contract||Open Term||Open Term||Open Term||Open Term|
- Security doors at all entry points – monitored card access & personnel control
- 24x7x365 CCTV surveillance and remote monitoring throughout the floor
- Monitored Alarm throughout the floor
- On site computer service area
- Standby Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Monthly routine systems testing and maintenance
Connectivity & Bandwidth
- 24x7x365 network monitoring by our (NOC)
- 1GbE wire-speed core network access
- Unmetered Traffic Allowance
- Free remote management port (iLO, DRAC, etc)
- Private VLAN if required
- Air Conditioning and climate control with micro particle air filtration
- Maximum room temperature of 20°C
- You can access your server at anytime during normal business hours without charge.
- You can access your server after hours (by arrangement) without charge if given 24 hours notice
- Emergency after hours access to servers with less than 24 hours notice will incur a call-out fee